Monday 24 September 2012

Bye Bye Sporty!

Today sees my sporty chop going to pastures new.
I've had this bike for 2 years, and its been absolutely awesome. Anyone that sits there and slags off sportster chops is a moron. This bike lived on the road outside my house for 9 months of the year under a cover, its never failed to start on the button (albeit with plenty of choke) and has chocked up a good couple of thousand miles my lanky and heavy frame on it. It was only an 883, but never lacked in power.

Big runs down the Hayride twice, The Trip Out, Birmingham British motorbike museum and various trips in Yorkshire.

Its gonna be missed, but I must crack on with the XS chop for next year - I have no choice now! Its going to someone I know, so I'll be able to catch up with it, no doubt in a new guise for 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment