Saturday 20 August 2011

Muddy Mount finished!

More ticks off the list today, Installed my blanking plugs in the 
electric start apeture, and go the new tyre fitted to the rim...





I wanted to ensure that i got the muddy mounted today, the 
rear mounts were pretty much done in the week, i welded on 
the top lugs, then it was the bottom one to sort out. I know its 
best to make these things detachable, but i needed to make 
up some metal behind the seat spring holders...


I cut up the small sissy bar i made, and decided that this would 
look good...









Looks a bit poorly with the back wheel off like this!





I turned another holder and welded it to the mount, and then 
a threaded lug to the fender..





Seat back on, and its looking good!


At this point i will declare that i'm chuffed with how the bike is 
looking, plenty still to do, but ive the fire burning back inside 
me once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment