Saturday, 20 August 2011

Muddy Mount finished!

More ticks off the list today, Installed my blanking plugs in the 
electric start apeture, and go the new tyre fitted to the rim...

I wanted to ensure that i got the muddy mounted today, the 
rear mounts were pretty much done in the week, i welded on 
the top lugs, then it was the bottom one to sort out. I know its 
best to make these things detachable, but i needed to make 
up some metal behind the seat spring holders...

I cut up the small sissy bar i made, and decided that this would 
look good...

Looks a bit poorly with the back wheel off like this!

I turned another holder and welded it to the mount, and then 
a threaded lug to the fender..

Seat back on, and its looking good!

At this point i will declare that i'm chuffed with how the bike is 
looking, plenty still to do, but ive the fire burning back inside 
me once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment