Sunday 5 February 2012

Street scrambler

I need another project about as much as I need a hole in the head!

Just put the roof on my new shed and put the xs I bought to sell on in there...

You know how things go, I'll just put it in the shed... I wonder what that tank I bought would look like.... I had some renthal bars somewhere..... Them biltwell grips might work.... I had that cool little headlight somewhere.... Oh there is a stock mudguard....

THAT LOOKS FECKING AWESOME!

Right a new project it is then!!!! 70's inspired, knobbly tyred, high piped scrambler for the road!!!

Been swaying back and forth with this whether to do it or not, but it's gotta be done. All major components are there, will just need:-

Pipes
Knobbly tyres
New pair of minkuni's
Cables
Boyer ( sold my last one like 3 weeks ago - doh!)
Speedo
Seat (probably speak to Matt at Caulfield leather for that...)

I think I'll make some frame mods, removal of unneeded tabs etc and job should be a goodun!

1 comment:

  1. I was looking at the bratstyle ones from Japan, but I'll have a look at the wrench monkeys one too...

    ReplyDelete