Sunday 2 February 2014

Greasy Kulture - GKM

The postie delivered the lastest GKM mag yesterday, so stoked to have the bike included in it.
It's the only mag that I subscribe to these days; always a good write up and story behind the bikes rather than a lot of mags that seem to be going down the route of just arty shots and minimal text about the bike/builder/owner.

Such a proud moment to have my little Xs in with the quality bikes that are featured.

This is such a timely event for me. Now being in the grips of fatherhood it's something to show my boy when he grows up. Even the wife is suitably impressed- not a normal reaction whenever a sentence is formed with the word "bike" in it.

It's a quality publication that has never failed to deliver in my eyes. If you haven't seen it- treat yourself to a subscription; it's well worth the cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment