Thursday 12 December 2013

Street Scrambler Project For Sale

I've had someone express a bit of interest in the street scrambler, and am tempted to sell it. Its not going to go on the cheap as its a good base and all the time consuming bits have been done on it. 

Its really needing powder coat, paint and some tarting up....

this is how it sat when it was running...





The engine is currently out of it, and will require a bit of a clean up, pipes are custom stainless steel, and could do with a clean up and polish. The tank has been re-mounted since this shot (in the same place) and I have new replacement graphics to match the ones on the tank. The engine has a Hugh's handbuilt PMA fitted and a boyer bransden ignition. 

Wiring is complete, and it ran about 12 months ago - I had issues, but that was down to the VM34 carbs that were on it at the time. I recommend that a stock set of carbs are put on it, or you have more patience and knowledge at setting up carbs than me.

I know its still a project, but I know how much work is in this to get it finished, and what it will be worth when done. V5 in my name in place, I think I have a smaller number plate also...

PM me if your interested - waiting to hear back from another offer, but don't really mind if it sits up the barn for a couple of years either...

Can also do deals to include one or both of the spare engines I have if you wanted to go down the re-phased route.

if i'm totally honest, its a nice looking bike, but just not my thing. I like stupid looking choppers....


If your interested, drop me an email on TC@customxs650.com

No comments:

Post a Comment