Wednesday 13 March 2013

Wiring progress

Another couple of hours under my belt this morning. Work to do this arvo unfortunately! (he says as updating his thread)

Made a start on the wiring, front headlamp is sorted, flash works of the micro switch on the handlebars. Need a new horn to put on, but that should be the front complete.

Also assembled the brake light for the rear - I bloody love this thing. should really make the back of the bike. Trying my best to make the wiring as neat as possible on it all. Think i'm gonna have to have a look at the light again, I don't think its going to be properly grounded at the moment due to the powder coating...



Took a bit of an arty shot when having a coffee break....



I had an issue with where I originally intended to mount the reg rec. I had made mounts for it under my battery tray, but I felt it was a bit vulnerable under there, plus would take the full force of all the road salt etc...

As I had mislaid one of the rear engine mounts prior to powder coating I decided to mount behind the engine. Hope there isnt too much of an issue with it getting too hot - but time will tell....

Knocked up this mount from stainless plate



and this is where it will sit. I think its out the way of the chain, but i'll have to wait to 100% check that....



No comments:

Post a Comment